Seymour Bank debit cards allow you convenient and instant use of your money anywhere you go.
- Use at ATMs and for purchases
- Secure access to your account
- Money comes directly out of your checking account
- Use anywhere Visa debit is accepted
- Track purchases in Online Banking or on the Mobile App
- Convenient payment method for monthly bills
Choose from multiple card designs:
- Our standard debit card
- Our business debit card
- Choose from our selection of school mascot cards*
*Help your community and school by using your Seymour Bank school debit card. By signing for purchases The Seymour Bank donates to your school. Through this program The Seymour Bank has donated more than $50,000 to these schools combined.
We offer below market prices, great selection, and next day availability.
Benefits of our In-House Check Printing Service:
- Fast and easy next day availability
- Convenient and hassle-free ordering
- Order online 24/7
- Save Money
- Safe and Secure. We keep your information in the bank where it should be. No more worry over lost or stolen checks.
Fill out your order online, by mail, fax, or stop by any location to process your order.
All prices are subject to change and are priced before taxes.
- personal singles (150 ct) $20.00
- personal singles (300 ct) $35.00
- personal duplicates (75 ct) $13.50
- personal duplicates (150 ct) $25.00
- personal duplicates (300 ct) $45.00
- personal deposit slips (50 ct) $5.50
- business 3 to a page (300 ct) $30.00
- business 3 to a page duplicate (300 ct) $40.00
- business deposit books (150 ct) $17.00
- business deposit books duplicate (150 ct) $27.00
- business 3 to a page deposit slips (90 ct) $12.00
- business 3 to a page deposit slips (150 ct) $17.00
- Excel checks are free when signed up under Excel checking account
Protect important documents and personal items with a safe deposit box. Enjoy the convenience of worry free security and an inexpensive annual rental fee with any of our five box sizes. Safety deposit boxes are available at any of our locations.
|3 x 5
|5 x 5
|3 x 10
|5 x 10
|10 x 10
- self-service coin counter at each location
- free for customers with an account*
- bring in any amount of change
- for your safety and the safety of others, please carefully inspect loose change for foreign objects
*receipt must be given to a teller within one hour and must be deposited
We are happy to provide this service for collectors of all ages. Whether you are a seasoned coin or paper money collector or just starting on this lifelong journey, The Seymour Bank is here to help. We routinely offer US Mint collectible coins and can search for items you may be missing from your collection. Check out our inventory today!
Silver & Gold
Economic uncertainty, and unprecedented government intervention have made the poteniality of high levels of inflation more propable since the early 1980's. Here at The Seymour Bank we realize that in addition to standard Savings and other Investment products, one should also consider holding precious metals as a part of their portfolio. For hundreds of years silver and gold has been accepted as a store of value, a medium of exchange, and can help preserve your hard earned savings by being a hedge against inflation. If you are interested in obtaining precious metals, contact us and we will be glad to visit with you about this unique opportunity.
Our locations offer on site Missouri commissioned notaries to quickly notarize all the important documents in your life. Stop by and ask about our notary services today.